Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Noble Wife

Man, who is your future life partner? Who are going to stay your side for your life? I have a girlfriend. She is a good girl. She help me a lot in my daily life. I really appreciate her in my life. She always asked me, “Am I pretty?” I smiles but do not answers. She continues to asked, “What make you love me then? Don't you love me because I am pretty?” I answered, “Beauty is temporarily.” Then she smiled.

She is the one who brings me to Jesus Christ. This is the biggest present I have ever received. She always pray and renew herself daily in spirit. She is kind and willing to help people in needs. She is hardworking and good in cooking. I am blessed to meet her.

As bible says, (Proverbs 31:29-31) “Many woman do noble things, but you surpass them all.” Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah yap, i am agree with you. Carmen is a very nice girl. You are so blessed. hehe

Anonymous said...

Thanks...:)