Thursday, May 19, 2005

Birthday

May 18 is my birthday. In the middle of the night, I am wake up to enjoy birthday song and cake. The feeling of blowing the birthday cake had long forgotten. Thank to my girlfriend who bought me the cake. Early in the morning, my colleagues come to greet me happy birthday. I am so embarrass to be under spotlight. In fact, I am a rather low profile people, feel weird under focus. However, I really enjoy their warm greeting. They treat me a wonderful lunch together. We have a great time together in a restaurant. Thank you very much my lovely colleagues. After work time, my girlfriend treat me dinner. We go to a Thai restaurant having a satisfied steamboat buffet. It is great. Thanks again to my girlfriend. Besides my family bought me a book. I like reading and feel happy to get a book. Simple people enjoys simple happiness. I have a great birthday always. Last year, I have a lot of gift and a huge birthday party in Australia. I should thanks God for this. Last but not least thank to my mother who give birth to me on this day. Mother have to suffer great pain for long hours to give birth not only suffer for childbearing. Thanks you my mother, she probably not reading this because she do not use computer before and not good in English. But she is greatest mother in my mind.

(Psalms 71:6-9) From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you. I have become like a portent to many, but you are my strong refuge. My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long. Do not cast me away when I am old; do not forsake me when my strength is gone.

May Jesus leads me and guide me in my life. He is my Lord and my refuge whenever I am tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeap...dear. Thank you! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day ahead of your future...May the abundance life of God will be pour into your life, let be the witness for Him in your growth in God!:)