Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Renewal

Before I become a Christian, my life is a mess and my mind is corrupted. I have lust thought. Besides, I am thinking of fighting and a lot of violence thought come along my mind. I always angry and want to fight and defeat people. Though it is only imagination. Somehow I know I shouldn't do it. Sometimes, I even imagine the techniques and action to hit people. My mind is full of violence. It should be come from media like movies, dramas, novels and comics. Nothing wrong, I am not accountable to anyone. I can do what I like.

After I become a Christian, I realizes that all these things is evil. I have to get rid of all these things. Do I? In progress. Roman is not built in a day. I have to responsible to my God Jesus Christ. I should not easy to anger and rage. And I should not malice against anyone but love everyone. The one important aspect is filthy language, unfortunately I am used to this.

As bible says, (Colossians 3:5-11) Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immortality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. Because of these, the wrath of God is coming. You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen...

We are born as a sinners. We can tell that this world is full of wicknesses that qouted in the bible. People in 2000 years ago did the same to the world. But now, we are in the age of grace. God given us Jesus Christ to die for us and His blood could cleansed us.

So we are no longer a sinner if we accepted Christ as our Saviors. Then we all called to be borned again in Christ. Thus, God allow us to sorrow our sins and admit them to Him. But He is not allow us to conscious our own faults.

That's His unfailing and unconditional LOve for us!!!Amen?!!:)