Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Submissions to Masters

I am a programmer. As every programmer, I have a boss. He is good and considerate. He is very good in programming. Though I have been a programmer for 7 months. In the first 3-4 months, I considers my performance and contribution below average. However, thanks to my considerate boss, I am granted a job.

The bible says, (1 Peter 2:18) Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.

I respect my boss most. However, my mouth is bad. A lot of ignorance word always come out from my mouth. Sometimes, I do say non-sense when I am familiar with someone. It is bad. I am sorry to those who I speak to with bad words. I want to guide my mouth. I want to show respect not only to my superior but also to my colleagues, friends, family members and everyone no matter younger or elder. Please remind me on this, my Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea...Amen.

It is very important to know that what are we doing or who are we in the workplace. Indeed, working life is totally different from study life. Amen?!!

I heard people saying that how poor are they in the workplace? Why they raise up this question? Are they not satisfied with their salary, tasks been given, position..etc. Then what else?

Frens, are we really doing things which glorify God or men? In the workplace, what we do is keep grumbling,disappointing, ...whatever which is bad out of our mouth. But, have we really give thanks to the job that God given to us and serving Him as well in the workplace? Because of this job, we wont be starving like people in poorest countries. Because of this job we can give tithe to God, helping people who in need somewhat, ...we should learn to thank God for His providence everyday in our lives. To know that we are blessed more than enough. Amen?!!! Let's learn not to grumbling to God about life, but thanksgiving....:)Yeah!!!