Sunday, May 22, 2005

Doubtful Sunday

Today is Sunday. I am going to church every Sunday. Still lie on the bed, I found meaningless going to church singing, praying without faith, listen to God word which is always challenging me to do this and that. God grace and love are long forgotten. I do not feel the love of God. Simply feel that God is away from me. I try to call to God and pray to Him. But seem like he is not around.

Then I wake up. After that I go to church routinely. Singing for God. In the midst of praise and worship, I do feel the presence of God but anything to do with me? I do believe there is a God. I believe Jesus is God and he resurrect from death and rise to heaven. Finally, He will come to judge us and save us from eternal death. But who care? What is good of heaven? What is bad of hell?

It is very simple as I found out in the bible about hell. (Revelation 21:8) But the cowardly, unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars – their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.

It is nothing special not only a lake for those unbelieving. The special thing is this lake is burning which can destroy spirit and sole. It is eternal destruction. It is really going to nothing, no more U turn, no more chance, simply no more. Before, I thought it is eternal suffering. If it is eternal suffering, then it is no so bad since I think I will adapt to it after a while. But it is not the case. The destiny is eternal destruction. The good news is we can choose to believe in Jesus and escape this terrible destiny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Blessed be the Lord, for He has shown me His marvelous kindness in a strong city." - Psalm 31:21 -

Yeap...sometime we feel like God is so far away from us, He is no more concern and care about our lives, He ashamed with our sins...Then we think that this is the time that God is no longer our God!!! How fool we are!!!So many time, we failed to think that always is our own choices and decisions cause all these happen but not God.

Yeap...God Loves Us...this is a very word that God try to convict and comfort us. His loves for us never changed till the end of the earth. Yet, somehow we still misunderstanding Him and think this is not the case at all. We thought that this is our own imagination instead of God.

Indeed, we ourselves choose to keep away from God. Not wanting Him to control our lives. "We wanted to make decision to our lives!" Though we sin against God and fall short of His grace. We dont immediately come back to Him. Somewhat we believed what devils try to deceive us not to confess and repent before God though. We are undermined God's forgiveness power for each of us who loves Him and come back to Him. Indeed, He stretch up His arms and always welcome us back to His family. He never ever failed in His promises as well as His true love for us!!!Amen!!! Praise God!!!

Yeay...God Bless You and hope you all can experience God's marvelous plan for you!!!