Thursday, May 12, 2005

Sister

My sister move to my place and stay with me. I am really happy about that. I have three younger lovely sisters. I love them very much. However, from my childhood, I am playing away my house most of the time. I really do not bother at all my sisters. They are taking care very well of my parents. I do not really understand them. After that, I study away from home. Since I have not keep in touch with my sisters at all. Next, I even flew oversea to further my study for 2 years. In this 2 years, I start to miss my sisters and want to love them more. I wrote to them and buy gift for them. After come back from oversea, I start to ask them about their life. Now, my first sister move to my place, I am taking care of her. I want to give her a comfortable life as home. The most important thing is I want to introduce my Lord to her though she is a Buddhist. I want her to be able to have eternal life. However, she is quite reluctant.

(Mark 5:19) Jesus did not let him, but said, “Go home to your family and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.”

(1 Timothy 5:8) If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

(Genesis 7:1) The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

No comments: