Friday, May 27, 2005

Sick

Yesterday morning is like usual working morning. Amazingly my task have a profound break through. But just minute after that I found myself not feeling well. I had headache and started to fever. I quickly cleaned up my task to be deliverable, and requested for a sick leave from my superior. All in a sudden, I could not even drive. My girlfriend drove me to clinic and back home. I was totally off. Doctor granted me 2 days medical leave, so I have a day off today. My girlfriend looks after me very well. She called up my mother and learn to lower my body temperature by ice. It is very effective. My mother was very worried because I have somnambulism when I was fever. I do not this time. Today I feel better. Tomorrow I can work again. My schedule is left behind even more. (Job 5:18) For he wounds, but he also binds up; he injures, but his hands also heal.

No comments: