Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Working in failure

I am a programmer, program all day until evening. Most of the time, it is failure and errors in my program. I have to fix it. That is the value of my job. Most of the time, programmer live in failure and disappointment because of software failure. We are called analyst programmer because our job is to analyze problem and find solution of it. A little bug (programming problem) ponder me for week. I try many many way to fix it but somehow it persists. Sometimes, the bug seem tired of fighting with me and give me some positive response. After that, it comes again. It is really playing around with me. Give me hope and destroy it. I am clam though. -_-

(Proverbs 14:23) All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

(Psalms 128:2) You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.

But my hard work brings me a bug, mere fail leads only to vain. I am eating the fruit of my labor, though bugs and dateline looks after me. I tell you the truth, I gain most when I am in war against all these buggies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

We are facing challenges in our lives on earth instead difficulties. Amen?!!

All these challenges will bring us fruitfull lesson if we willing to take them up. All along in the process we fighting against those challenges in life, we may gain something new in our lives if we do and face them in the right motive.

Somehow we may be easily be defeated by the challenges, i am sure that is because our motive is somewhat wrong by analysing them by our own wisdom. But dont we know even in our workplace, we need the wisdom from God as well?!!Yeap....amen!

If we know how to not easily detected by problems, then we are VICTORY ALWAYS!!! AMen!!!

All the best in workplace and life as well. FOCUS ON GOD, IGNORE THE REST!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeap....amen!

"WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERER!!!"

If we take up those challenges we are no more failure, BUT VICTORY!!!If we do not even try to do them, we are definitely fail. At the least, trust God's entrusted Wisdom can support us daily. Nothing can defeated us since we are children of God. He has defeated the world before we came!

Anonymous said...

"All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty."

Very true indeed. Very true, my friend.