Friday, May 06, 2005

Rich

I am neither rich nor poor. I can sustain my life merely. Sometimes I do think of make more money. What should I do to make more money? Most of my friends have their own way of making money. They are working 2 jobs at the same time. I admire them, they make more money than I do. By my community's value, I am considered a loser of the world. I honor my job as a programmer. I put my effort to work on it. Though trivial, I play a role in my company. I serves a purpose there. I am happy on it.

In the bible, (Proverbs 23:4-5) Do not wear yourself out to get rich; have the wisdom to show restraint. Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone, for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle.

Riches no doubt is temporary. On the other hand, I am sick of wearying of my financial problem. It will all gone finally. I rather spend my time and effort on other things like writing something like this. ^_^

No comments: