Monday, May 09, 2005

Sin ~ Repent ~ Forgiven

(Psalm 32:1-5) Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord does not count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit. When I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long. For day and night your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was sapped as in the heat of summer. Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord” - and you forgave the guilt of my sin.

Note: Thank you for those who comment here. Your comment really make a difference and it is a great encouragement for me. Thank you very much. May God bless you and give abundant life to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is God loves us?!! Then how much His love for us as a sinners?!!

This much..."the man whose sin the Lord does not count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit."

We are weak in soul and spirit. So many times in our lives, we promised God that we wont repeat that sins which disgrace and dishonor Him. Days passed by, we forget His wrath and dont even fear Him in life. Once again end up repeat the sins which against Him.

We asked ourselves, how much more we disappointed God, and make Him sad?!!Yeap...until when we will truely turn back to God?!!(self-assess)

Not only that, the Spirit who dwells within us has been griefed by what we did.

Then, how could we can truely turn back to God though so many times we sinned to Him?!!

God, i pray that let your spirit within us will always remind us to remember your wrath that you did for Israelites in the pass. Let us do not undermined your grace and forgiveness that you given to us unconditionally.

THE FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM...!!!AMEN!!!