Saturday, May 07, 2005

Generosity

How poor you ever been? I am blessed because my poverty level is above average. Though in debt, I am able to pay back legally and regularly. Though have no nice food, I am never hungry. Though have no new clothes, I am able to suit my dressing with situation. Though old and rented, I have a shelter to live in. Though I have no saving at all, I have no financial trouble too. Though people around me is better than me materially, my life is blessed and sustained. Initially, I would like to share my financial problem but end up discover my life is actually blessed. Currently, I have no cash but my salary is coming tomorrow. Isn't it amazing? Am I not a excellent financial planner? ^_^

God's word says, (2 Corinthians 8:2-3) Out of the most severe trial, their overflowing joy and their extreme poverty welled up rich generosity. For I testify that they gave as much as they were able, and even beyond their ability. Entirely on their own.

I am challenged now. How are we going to give even beyond our ability? Isn't it impossible? I have no idea. Anyone can help me here? How do I give if I do not have? I feel it is not logical. Someone please help me!!! Thank you first for your help. It will surely help me. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It depends how do you judge on "poverty" vs "rich". Some rich are actually poor, but some poors are actually rich. For greedy people, there will never be enough. If you are satisfied with what you have, you'll always be happy. Glad to hear that you are happy with what you are having now. ^_^


How do I give if I do not have?

We all have our hearts, our love. We were born with these gifts. That's what we can give to others. ^_^
Let's spread love around~~